Sunday, February 27, 2011

A (Fairly) New Song

While we were in Tennessee over the holidays, Dad helped me to record a song that I wrote a few months back.  He laid down a nice track and my sister helped me with the duet sections (good luck in trying to figure out who is who :)  Anyway, the song is based on Habakkuk chapter 3, a pretty powerful (albeit sometimes overlooked) chapter of the Old Testament.  All of the words are either loosely or directly based on this chapter, so I can't take too much credit for the lyrics. It was a fun song to put together, though, so I hope it encourages you today, too.








1 comment:

  1. So glad you shared this Kels. I had been wanting family to hear it and hadn't figured out how to get it to them and now they can enjoy it this way. Really beautiful! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete