Sunday, August 21, 2011

1 AM in Jerusalem.

And I'm not tired. Also not working on the paper I should be working on. I have been entrusting the care of this blog entirely to Kels lately, which is probably not a bad decision but does lead to things like 100% female followership, if I may coin that word (Okay, so we do have a couple followers who may or may not be female because I'm not actually sure who they are. But I'm pretty sure I don't know many males who would have subscribed to a blog called "Pretty in Pink").

I don't know, but either way, I'm on hiatus from my once a month long-form narrative writing style to merely pop in and say I have the most beautiful wife and daughter on earth. No competition.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I follow your blog through an RSS feed. (and no, I'm not the "Pretty in Pink" person).

    Love you guys,

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach,
    Just for the record, i follow your blog as well, but one of my favorite movies is "Pretty in Pink".
    Dad

    (and he is posting through my site...Mom)

    ReplyDelete